Apollo is thrilled to announce that its relationship with Thirteen Group has begun with an exciting new recycling centre project.
We are proud to start work with such a prestigious landlord and housing developer, especially with a project in Billingham that is set to be a leap forward for the client and a landmark scheme for the housing sector.
The new facility will be the first of its kind in the North East and will include:
- An ‘innovation lab’ that will test new technology to make homes safer, greener and smarter.
- An ecology centre run by Thirteen’s environmental specialist. This will include classrooms for local children, beehives, chickens, bat boxes, trees and planting, to increase the site’s biodiversity.
- A huge space for Thirteen’s upcycling department for furniture from empty properties, offices and unsaleable stock from furniture stores.
- A new base for the grounds maintenance team.
- Modern office space and meeting room facilities
- Welfare facilities for staff and visitors.
- A van-washing facility for trade operatives.
The finished project will also be energy self-sufficient, maximising on-site clean renewable energy generation to power the entire site.
Apollo is delighted to earn the opportunity to work with one of the leading names in the housing sector, and hope our exceptional standard of work in Billingham will be the first chapter in a long and prosperous working relationship.
Conratulations to our Projects team, who did a lot of hard work to be awarded with this contract.