If you’re an electrical engineer looking for a new challenge, a career with Apollo FM could be the answer.
Despite the challenges presented by the coronavirus pandemic, our company has continued to grow. That means we are recruiting new colleagues to fulfil the ever-increasing demand for our services.
We are looking for enthusiastic engineers who can meet our high standards as we continue to complete projects for our clients, which include internationally renowned companies based in the UK.
Apollo FM is an independent, family-run business, which has grown into a major player in our industry. We hope to offer new hires career progression in line with our expansion.
If you believe you have what it takes to help one of the fastest-growing companies in the facility management sector, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, for the attention of Steve Pattison.
We have multiple vacancies available for the following full-time role:
Apollo is recruiting experienced electrical engineers who can carry out a variety of jobs as part of our electrical division.
Training will be provided so that new hires can complete work in line with Apollo’s bespoke quality management system.
The role will be based out of our office in Washington, Tyne and Wear, but travel will be required for some reactive works and projects for clients across the country.
Electricians will have access to company vans and will be supplied with specialist tools, but they will need to provide their own hand tools etc.
We offer competitive salaries based on experience.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A good understanding of domestic, industrial and commercial electrical systems (essential)
- The ability to work on three-phase as well as single-phase power supplies (essential)
- A positive, can-do attitude, attention to detail, and solution-orientated mindset (essential)
- The ability to carry out work on your own initiative with minimum supervision (essential)
- The ability to work and communicate effectively with clients and Apollo colleagues (essential)
- DBS check (essential)
- Driver’s license (essential)
- Valid CSCS or ECS card (preferred)
- MEWP / IPAF and PASMA (preferred)
- 17th edition or 18th edition regulations (preferred)
- Test and inspection qualification (preferred)